Client success story-- Ria

19:47Whitney Hills

  Once in a while, I get a client that is super dedicated, motivated, and makes my job so friggen easy. Ria was one of those clients. We only worked together for 6 sessions, but the changes came quickly. I didn't have to bug Ria to log her food, every time that I checked MyFitnessPal, she was on point with sticking to a clean and consistent diet. I saw Ria once a week, would give her a program to work off of on her own, and she did it!   By the end of our six weeks together her imbalances (from an injury) were improving, and her arms looked better than mine! Ria was also hilarious and a joy to work with. I asked her permission to share her photos to motivate and inspire others to stay in line and work their butts off. Thanks Ria and congratulations on your success.

     
Here's what she had to say about our workouts:
"When researching a personal trainer, Whitney came highly recommended, and I can see why. She is a truly excellent trainer. She is the perfect combination of tough and fun. She listens and develops individual programs that get you the results that you are looking for. I am stronger and have better balance, but most importantly, working out has become both a challenge and enjoyable. I would recommend Whitney without hesitation."
 
After

After--Great abs!

After-- love these biceps
Before 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form